The Complete Spa Book for Massage Therapists is specifically for massage therapy students who want to succeed in the spa industry, whether as an employee or an owner of their own spa. It is the only book that includes extensive information about real-world working conditions in actual spas, with an enormous amount of feedback from working spa directors and owners regarding what they are looking for in employees. Beyond giving explanations and step-by-step instructions regarding a wide range of spa modalities, the book offers an in-depth look at topics that many other resources do not cover.
- Specifically targets massage therapists only.
- Educational components such as review questions and glossary are customized for this audience to create the optimal learning experience.
- Shows therapists how to get a job in the spa industry, how to be the best employee, how to effectively retail spa products and how to open and run a small spa.
- Includes information about real-world "Hydrotherapy for the 21st Century," based on feedback from working spa owners and directors at top properties so readers will learn what actual employers want them to know increasing their employability.
- Offers profiles of real-life professionals in thes spa industry.
For the Student
- Detailed interactive exercises
- Reinforce learning
- Increase student comprehension
ISBN-13: 9781418000158 | List Price: $34.95 USD
For the Instructor
Course Management Guide on CD
- Lesson Plans
- Computerized Testbank
- Image Library
ISBN-13: 9781418000172 | List Price: $299.75 USD
Instructor Support Slides on CD
- PowerPoint Slides
- Chapter-by-chapter outline of content
ISBN-13: 9781439060407 | List Price: $187.50 USD