Catalog » Salon & Spa Management
Successful Salon and Spa Management, 6th Edition
- Salon/Spa Types and Their Locations
- Financing the New Business
- Salon/Spa Operating Costs
- Permits, Public Utilities and Insurance
- Types of Leases and Rent Agreements
- Decorating Arrangement and Placement
- Salon/Spa Business Tools
- Salon/Spa Advertising
- Merchandising In Your Salon and Spa
- Use of Cosmetology Schools by Salons and Spas
- Labor-Related Laws
- Salon/Spa Personnel
- Salon and Spa Forms and Items for Record Keeping
Creating a salon or spa from scratch is a daunting task. Successful Salon and Spa Management, Sixth Edition cuts through the confusion and provides the student with a clear understanding of what it takes to run a salon or spa. From understanding the differences in what type of salon or spa they want to open, all the way through financing and operating for profit, students will enter their professional careers with a strong understanding of building and running their own business.
- Chapters reorganized to be in simple chronological order of the basic steps of opening a salon or spa.
- "Financing the New Business" chapter has been updated to reflect today's economy.
- Updated with references to the latest technology for the salon and spa.
- Includes many of the forms necessary for running a salon business.
- Step-by-step guidance on opening your salon and spa.
- Provides advice on salon menu pricing to keep your business profitable.
- Covers lease and rental agreements, utilities and other operating costs.
For the Student
- Detailed, interactive exercises
- Reinforce learning
- Increase student comprehension
ISBN-13: 9781435482470 | List/Net Price: $64.95/$52.00
Online Licensing Preparation
- Review and chapter tests for each chapter in the textbook
- Comprehensive tests created from a pool of
hundreds of questions
- Reports determine areas to focus on
- English & Spanish
- Length of Access: 1 year
- Click here for more info »
Printed Access Card ISBN-13: 9781435482494
List/Net Price: $37.95/$30.25
For the Instructor
Instructor Resource on CD
- Lesson plans
- Answer Key to the Student Workbook
- PowerPoint™ slides
ISBN-13: 9781435482487 | List/Net Price: $285.50/$285.50
Be the first to get exclusive news and updates from Milady!